Saturday, February 18, 2012

it's called the mothers lounge.

thank you to everyone who has checked out my new blog. i will try to post something at least everyday so check back for the newest stupins! today we have a FEATURED GUEST post by the ever so witty (& beautiful) ashley k. thanks for contributin a.k.!!


Beautiful Breastfeeding
"Contrary to what the caption states. Your breast feeding is not beautiful. It's extremely uncomfortable for everyone around you. Please put your breast (and baby) away!"  




this pin as officially been classified as a...
STUPIN

4 comments:

  1. Moms just Think its such a treat for everyone to see their precious baby. Not the case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes. I have done it twice, and can confirm it is totally gross and weird. Ya gotta put it away in public. However, I do also have to say that an emergency is an emergency, and I have never starved my child in honor of modesty. I generally planned my life around being able to go away to feed, but sometimes that isn't possible. But still, that doesn't make it beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Their is nothing gross or weird about breastfeeding. If you don't want to see it, don't look!

    ReplyDelete